WARNING

Things I post here represent my opinions and my perception of the world. By unauthorized copying and using stuff I created you are approving and accepting also my opinions and messages that are undoubtedly part of everything I do. You might want to reconsider that.

9/30/2011

Prague - bizarre - nostalgy

-some street poetry, criticizing the way Czech women dress. found sticked to the back of a seat in tram.


  
-who killed The Monchhichi?


 -unleashed and lonely


 -someone didn't want to listen to that one anymore... dropped it at the street...


 -angel


 -fine feathers.


 -so called Russian tea, produced on Sri Lanka, being actually mix of various tea from China, Darjeeling and Ceylon ;)


 -evening chill at Strelecky ostrov


 -Alice Cooper's got balls!


 -when dropping one letter from Czech word for "groceries" you get three words: "sweat and guilts"


 -National theatre night obsession


 -minutes to midnight.


-midnight strikes at Karlovy Lazne, view from Charles Bridge

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat